Friday, June 24, 2011

Here we go

Alrighty so I have decided that I am going to hang up the excuse that I never have anything worth blogging about because it is a total lie!!!  My life is awesome, as per my title ;)!!!  I keep seeing on facebook, and other blogs all these wonderful and interesting things that people are doing and writing about so I decided that I am going to start talking about the interesting stuff I do.  Today, day one, I started a blog!! YAY!!!  Tomorrow I am hosting a crafting day at my house, the spoils of which i will post in tomorrow's blog if all goes according to plan.  The big craft day tomorrow is in preparation for Young Women's Camp for my church.  I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and I LOVE IT!!!  I love the gospel of Jesus Christ, he is totally awesome!!!  But camp is the time of year that a select, and I say elite ;) few women of my stake, get to spend a week with the most amazing group of young girls in the entire world, of course i could be biased :D!!!  This year our camp theme is "Your Once Upon a Time is Now" its a play on the princess theme, because last year an amazing man named Dieter Utchdorf gave an amazing talk with the same title all about how life is like a story, and right now is our once upon a time and each day we are writing the pages and events in our story. And about how the heros and heroines in our stories were that because of overcoming all sorts of adversity and struggles and still staying true to theirselves, and their beliefs.  So me and a group of my friends are all making some wonderful crafty things to give as gifts to the girls.  Of course when it is all over i will post some pictures for my followers (which i don't have now but hope to soon :D) to see all the fun stuff we did and maybe use some of it in their own princess themed thing!!!  So todays big accomplishment!!! Start a blog..check!!  Tomorrow make lots of cute things and post pics!!!  See ya then!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment