Saturday, June 25, 2011

Crafts, Finished dress, Sushi and Lulu's!!!

Today was a VERY busy day!!!!  Today was the big day of crafting with my girls!!  I had an amazing group of extremly crafty women over here today making all sorts of pretty things, of course i will add photos..assuming I can figure out how to do it.  Camp is next week and I am delighted that we were able to get all these wonderful gifts made for the girls today and in less than 3 hours, plus it was a lot of fun.


All the things we made

close up of the crystal temple braclet

Close up of "Dare to be Different" pic (not the best one, I did this one lol)

Close up of the photo frame "Remember who you are" each of the girls get one with their photo in it and they are all different!!!


Close up of the values necklace, you can't really tell what it looks like, i will model one later :D

So last night LATE, I finally finished a dress I started last September.  Last year I took my best friend Britta to see Adam Lambert in concert ( I know we are old and cheesy but he was fun and glittery so :P).  Anyway I wanted to wear this dress, but I didn't finish it because I got too busy working on other things, well last night I finished it and I wore it out tonight with Britta, Susie, and Ashely!!! We had dinner at Tangerine, and Dessert at Lulu's Chocolate bar (I highly recommend this place, it is awesome).  Sadly I forgot to get a pic of us as a group, which sucks cuz we were all cute and vintage looking.  Speaking of which, I had this dress in my closet that never fit me and my friend Susie didn't bring a vintage dress to go out in, so she tried it on and it fit like a glove!!! I am kicking myself for not getting a pic tonight...dangit...oh well here is a photo of the finished dress with me all dressed up rockabilly style :) 


I had on black cork wedges with it, so i was totally ROCKIN!!!  I wish my hair had been bigger, it wouldn't cooporate lol!!!
So all in all I would say today was pretty epic, and now I am proud of myself because two days in a row I have done something awesome.  I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!!!

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment