Sunday, February 24, 2013

True love

In the past 4 months I have had the opportunity to go thru some extremely gnarly trials. I say opportunity because since it started I am finally beginning to realize what it means and why trials are so important and necessary in this life we are here to live. You see I believe, with my whole soul, no I KNOW that I came to this earth from my Heavenly Father's presence to live a mortal life, having completely for forgotten about the world I came from, in order to learn, grow, and be tested so that I can return to my Heavenly Father with all the knowledge necessary for me to do whatever it is he wants me to do eternally. But for the mean time I am here and I am human, I make mistakes, and unfortunately sometimes I neglect my spirit and allow myself to stray from the right path. Not that I have committed any heinous sin, no it's not that at all. The point is, in these past months I have learned so much about what it means to be the best wife, mom, and spiritual leader for my children I can be. The application of this learning is slowly taking effect and everyday I add a new piece of knowledge or a new good habit to replace an old one. I have learned what true love is and I work everyday so that I can have it in my life. Sometimes life can be frustrating, and the trials we go thru make knock us on our butts. However, The Lord is always there to pick us up and he will always be there to pick us up, as long as we allow him into our life all the time. The point is, true love can only come from The Lord, so if you want true love, truly love The Lord and everything else will just fall into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment